Terms of Service
LUE2 provides the services to you, the visitor, based on its Terms of Service outlined here. The latest TOS can always be found here at http://www.brossmancorp.com/tos.php. When using the services provided by LUE2, you are subject to these posted terms. Usage of the services on this site denotes acceptance of these terms. The TOS may be changed at any time and without direct notice to individual visitors, so it is recommended that you check back with this page at any time you have questions or concerns.
In order to post messages on the LUE2 message boards, view boards with level restrictions and use other advanced services, you must register with LUE2 using a valid email address. Upon registration, an Activation Key in the form of a URL will be mailed to the address you provided. You must visit this URL using the web browser of your choice to activate the account. no posting privileges are granted until the account is activated, and inactive accounts may be deleted after 48 hours of creation. LUE2 does not require you to use your real name or other identification that can be easily traced to you, and the email address you provide will be kept private. In order to register on LUE2, registrants must be 13 years of age or older. LUE2 does not knowingly collect any information from any users under 13 years, and if it is found that an underage user has fraudulently registered, their account will immediately be terminated.
By viewing the site content, you agree that all content on the LUE2 Message Boards is the responsibility of the person from which the content originated. You agree that neither LUE2 nor its sponsors or affiliates are responsible in any way for all content that you personally post or upload. LUE2 does not directly control any content posted on the boards, and does not guarantee the truthfulness or quality of any content. You agree that while using the LUE2 message boards, you may be exposed to content that is offensive or objectionable, and that you will in no way hold LUE2 nor its sponsors or affiliates liable in any way, shape, or form for any harm or loss that may come to you or others as a result of viewing this content. LUE2 is not responsible for screening content before it is posted.
Users are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. You are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site.
While it is acceptable for users to maintain multiple accounts on LUE2, LUE2 can and does track multiple shared accounts from a single or multiple computers as one account in terms of TOS violations. If the TOS is violated severely enough to warrant the banning of one account, all known accounts shared between a single or multiple users who use the same computer may also be banned for the actions of the violating account at the administrators' LUE2 discretion.
By making an account and posting on LUE2, you agree not perform any attack or malicious act to, on, or against LUE2. Failure to comply with this policy will be met with immediate perma-banning, and we will prosecute offenders if necessary. At the very least, these attacks may be considered harassment against the staff of LUE2 and the users, and could be subject to a civil law suit against that user AND possibly their parents if they are under 18 years of age. Because of these rule, it is highly recommended that board users do not share their accounts with others, nor share their computers used to access the site with others, as the actions of some other person could easily directly impact all known shared message board accounts.
PRIVACY AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
Under normal circumstances, LUE2 will never release your provided information to any third party without a court order requiring us to do so. However, in cases of certain severe and/or repeated TOS violations or illegal activities, we reserve the right to forward any and all known information about you and your accounts to your ISP (including libraries, schools, and places of employment), email service provider, your ISP account owner (if someone else is actually paying for it), and any parties whose copyright has clearly been infringed by your actions on the boards.
MEMBER CONDUCT & FORUM RULES
Lurk before posting! We cannot stress this enough. Each forum pretty much makes it clear from its name and description what is acceptable in there or not. Be sure you have the appropriate forum before posting. If there is no forum dedicated to the topic you wish to discuss, use Life, the Universe, and Everything. do NOT post porn or any "questionable" material in LUE; if you would be uncomfortable viewing it at work, do not post it there. Keep all disgusting pics in Random Insanity. Additionally, please check to see if your post is a redux (it has already been posted before by another forum member).
Before you post:
Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?" If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting.
Before you reply:
Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?" If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.
Posting Rules (Forum Fuckery):
Don't fuck up the forums or with any user on the forums. If you post a malicious link (any URL with spyware or code designed to annoy people) you will be banned. do not make plans to annoy / destroy other forums.
Keep all flamewars and other arguments in Random Insanity.
Respect the Mods:
The moderators are here to keep the forums safe, sane, and secure. Please do not harass or intentionally annoy the mods. If they ask you to do something, please do it. If you do not like the mods or the moderation here, then feel free to not post here.
Harass and Sass:
If somebody is harassing you on the forums then discuss it with them over PM or email before contacting a mod about it. Flames and insults do not constitute harassment. Please do not post others' personal information (phone number, addresses, emails, etc.). Try to stay out of other peoples' personal lives as well. Keep in mind there's a good distinction between the Internet and real life.
Please do not try to cleverly circumvent some rule listed here. These rules are general guidelines and are very flexible.
Random Insanity Rules:
You cannot post illegal material, harass others by posting their personal information or nude photos, spam thread subject lines to break the forum tables, harass any admins or mods, or start forum invasions in Random Insanity. Random Insanity is intended for posts or topics that dont meet the criteria for any other board.
Image / File Rules:
Keep all images work-safe. If you feel the need to post any pornographic images, do so in Eye Candy if you are 18 or older. Post any disgusting or disturbing images in Random Insanity with the appropriate tags .Please do not post any illegal (child porn, beastiality) images or else you will be notified, warned, suspended or banned depending on severity. As a general rule, ask yourself "would my mother and boss be comfortable viewing this image?" when posting outside of Random Insanity.
Image size, linking:
Keep all images smaller than 800 pixels horizontal and 600 pixels vertical. Make sure all images are hosted on your own webspace. We do not approve of bandwidth leeching and forcing other people to pay for your images.
You agree that you will not use this service to perform the following actions:
1. Offensive/Trolling/Flaming Posts Posts that are unnecessarily offensive (racist, religiously derogatory, sexually explicit, and/or gory), or that are intended to Troll or Flame other users are prohibited. These include, but are not limited to:
2. Disruptive Activities Posts or actions that disrupt the message boards for other users/staff members, intentional or not, are prohibited. This rule may be interpreted more strictly or leniently depending on the board in which the message is posted. Disruptive posts made with the aid of an item or HTML ability will result in removal of the item. The following list of activities are not allowed:
3. Flooding or Invasion Flooding or invading any board on LUE2 is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate loss of all known accounts. LUE2 does not endorse board invasions and isn't responsible if members of LUE2 invade another board. Topics made in an attempt to plan a board invasion will be deleted or moderated.
This includes, but is not limited to:
4. Spamming Posting messages or topics solely to advertise your web site, message board, product, etc is not allowed. Users are allowed to include a web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide an interesting or relevant link to another site.
5. Kudos Scamming Scamming Kudos from either the system or other users is not allowed, and will result in loss of equivalent Kudos or purchased items. The following actions are prohibited:
- Transferring Kudos to your own accounts or others on your user-map, including through third parties
- Failing to deliver a negotiated service or item to a user after collecting Kudos
- Failing to pay kudos for a negotiated item or service after receiving it
- Misusing the Kudos Bank in any way
6. Impersonation Users will be immediately banned (along with any associated accounts) for impersonating other boards users by creating and/or using a message board account with a name clearly intended to impersonate, mock, or antagonize another user, or otherwise falsely claiming to be another message board member.
7. Unauthorized Access, Bugs, Exploits and Illegal Activities
- Accessing or attempting to access any LUE2 user account not belonging to the user in question without permission is
prohibited. Accessing another user's account in this manner is grounds for immediate loss of all known accounts.
- Using exploits or tricks in the LUE2 code to gain privileges, access, or abilities not clearly intended by the board
design are also prohibited. While you are more than welcome to try and find any exploits away from the public eye, making
them public or using them for personal benefit is grounds for immediate loss of all known accounts.
- Any malicious acts against other sites (i.e. DoS attacks) are prohibited.
- Providing information on how to defraud site such as freepsps.com or freeipod.com are prohibited as well.
- Under-aged users visiting boards with age restrictions will be dealt with at the administrators discretion.
8. Usernames, Profiles, Purchased Items, and Forms
- Violating any of the above rules with a username, any part of the user profile (signature, quote, email, IM),
purchased item (Code/Images/Hyperlinks), or via feedback forms (such as the Mark for Moderation function) is considered a
severe violation and will result in a time suspension or banning if necessary.
- Users with excessively large image signatures, or disruptive (excessive blinking, marquee or animated GIF use) signatures will be asked to resize them. Users who fail to comply with the request will be dealt with at the administrators discretion.
Any other activity that is clearly detrimental to the flow of conversation and normal activities of the boards and its users may also be deleted or dealt with by the staff.
10. Illegal Activities
- Any under-aged users caught visiting Eye Candy /other age restricted boards or posting pornography will be banned.
- Posting pictures of or links to child pornography --. Visual images, by actual photography or sometimes by simulation (or
sometimes, in a limited way, written passages, particularly outside the U.S.) depicting minors (under the age of legal
consent, or, often, under 18 even if the age of consent is lower) in explicit sexual activity (which may not always require
full nudity), or in material designed to cause sexual excitement or to appeal to a prurient interest.. Or bestiality..Sexual
relationships between a human and a nonhuman animal. Also called zoophilia.. will result in your account being banned and
your IP will be turned over the FBI. We take this very seriously and will not tolerate the posting of such material.
- Posting another person.s/company.s personal information and/or contact information without their consent, will resulting in a suspension or any other action depending on the severity. Users may post their own phone numbers at their own risk. LUE2 and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any harassing phone calls/text messages due to the user posting their own phone number.
Messages and topics may be removed at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of LUE2 and its designated moderators. User accounts may be warned, suspended, or revoked at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of LUE2 and its designated moderators. All determinations of what is "acceptable" and "unacceptable" content will be determined solely by LUE2 and whoever it designates as moderators. You agree that the decision of the moderators and administrators is final, and you may not legally contest their rulings.
What If I Get Banned?
If you break a semi-minor infraction, you will be put on Posting Probation, where you will not be allowed to post threads for a specified amount of time. If you break the rules again after being put on probation, you will more than likely be banned. Intentional, repeated, or severe violations are cause for the banning of your account, all use of the boards from your IP address or your entire ISP, and LUE2 contacting your ISP or other relevant parties concerning your activities.
If you do not agree with these rules, please do not register an account. If you're not sure about registering an account, please do not risk it and get one. The only people we want to register accounts are those who really want to be here and will respect the rules and other forum members. We reserve the right to revoke users who do not comply with the TOS at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of LUE2 and its designated staff.
Many thanks to the staff of LUE2 and ewjessgoaway for this new TOS!